27″ School Thermal Roll Laminator for wide format RSL2701
Call for Price
• 27” laminating width for wide format laminating
• Perfect for use by schools and most print and sign shops
• Compact design for desk top operation
• Digital speed and temperature controls
• Document guides for straight feeding of material
• Main roller safety cover and emergency stops
• Reverse button for removing jams
• Auto off and standby modes
• Mounting up to 1/16”
• Dust cover
27″ Desktop School Thermal Roll Laminator RSL2701
The RSL-2701 is a high quality, economically printed on thinner materials. Built for safety and ease of use, it is perfect for laminating and mounting posters and other graphics up to 27” wide as well as encapsulating graphics. It has a durable, sturdy frame construction and requires no assembly and minimal maintenance.
• Capable of laminating up to 27” wide with speeds of up to 7.9 feet per minute.
• Use for mounting materials up to 1/16” thick.
• Encapsulating capabilities.
• Compact design measures only 36.2” wide making it perfect for small desktop spaces.
• Small size makes it perfect for use in schools and most print and sign shops.
• Soft touch digital keypad controls speed and temperature.
• Document guides for straight feeding of material.
• Main roller safety cover and emergency stops.
• The durable and sturdy frame construction and requires little assembly and minimal maintenance.
• Model has a compact design and comes with a dust cover to extend the life of the machine.
• The RSL-2701 comes with a 1 year part & labor (Rollers 6 months) warranty.
Model Number: RSL-2701
Max. Laminating Width: 27 inch
Film Core Size: 1”
Film Thickness: 1-5 mil
Drive Motor: DC geared
Warm-Up Time (min.): 10
Laminating Speed ft/min: 7.9
Adjustable Temperature: Digital 210˚F-310˚F
Mounting: Up to 1/16″
Transport Type: 4 roller
Speed Control: Digital (10 settings)
Cold Lamination: No
Cross Cutter: Yes
Remote Control: No
Foot Pedal: No
Document Guides: Yes
Liner Take Up: No
Unit Depth (in.): 21
Unit Width (in.): 36
Unit Height (in.): 13
Unit Weight (lbs.): 110
Voltage: AC 120V / 60Hz
Consumption (Watts): 1450 W
Warranty: 1 year part & labor (Rollers 6 months)