27″ Thermal and Cold Pressure Sensitive Roll Laminator RSL2702S
Call for Price
• 27” laminating width for wide format laminating
• Independent upper and lower roller temperature controls
• Compact design for desk top operation
• Digital speed and temperature controls
• Reverse button for removing jams
• Easy load film supply shafts
• De-Curling Bar to ensure quality lamination
• High quality silicone rubber rollers
• 9 programmable memory presets
• Includes document guides and dust cover
• Rear cross cutter
27″ Dual Thermal and Cold Pressure Sensitive Table Top Roll Laminator
The RSL-2702S is a 27” wide format roll laminator in a compact tabletop design. Great for both hot and cold lamination, encapsulating and mounting. The RSL-2702s features digital controls, independently heated silicone rollers and multiple set-up memory channels.
• Designed as a scaled down model of our larger freestanding roll laminators.
• Only 38″ long this model is ideal for desktop lamination.
• Features a 27″ entry which is perfect for wide format lamination.
Easy to Use
• 9 memory channels save the most often used settings into memory for quick access.
• Independent upper and lower roller temperature controls.
• Great for both hot and cold lamination, encapsulating and mounting.
• Two-sided encapsulating and single-sided pressure sensitive lamination.
• De-Curling Bar to ensure high quality lamination everytime
• Encapsulating, cold lamination or mounting up to 7/32” substrates
• The durable and sturdy frame construction and requires little assembly and minimal maintenance.
• Model has a compact design and comes with a dust cover to extend the life of the machine.
• The RSL-2702S comes with a 1 year part & labor (Rollers 6 months) warranty.
Model Number: RSL-2702S
Max. Laminating Width: 27 inch
Film Core Size: 1″ Core Plugs, 3″ Auto-Grips
Film Thickness: 1-5 mil (10 mil possible for short duration at low speeds)
Drive Motor: DC geared
Warm-Up Time (min.): 10
Laminating Speed ft/min: 8.2
Adjustable Temperature: Digital 302˚F max
Mounting: Up to 3/16″
Take-Up System: Chain link to main motor
Transport Type: 4 roller
Speed Control: Digital (9 settings)
Cold Lamination: Yes
Cross Cutter: Yes
Foot Pedal: No
Document Guides: Yes
Liner Take Up: Yes
Unit Depth (in.): 22
Unit Width (in.): 38
Unit Height (in.): 19
Unit Weight (lbs.): 124
Voltage: AC 120V / 60Hz
Consumption (Watts): 1500 W
Warranty: 1 year part & labor (Rollers 6 months)