32″ Cold Pressure Sensitive Roll Laminator RSC820CLS
Call for Price
• 32” cold laminating width for wide format laminating
• Quick Notch system for gap adjustment and auto-grip
• Auto-Grip Hubs for easy replacement of film rolls
• Compact design with included dust cover
• Chain link to main motor take up system
• Mounting up to 0.28 in. (7 mm) thick
• High quality silicone rubber rollers
• Stand and foot pedal included
• Easy to use LED controls
• Rear cross cutter
The RSC-820CLS 32” Roll Laminator is capable of producing both single sided cold lamination as well as mounting of display images. Enhanced features and functions make laminating easy.
Wide Format Laminating and Mounting
• The 32” wide entry is ideal for laminating and mounting wide format graphics.
• Combine with a wide format inkjet printer to provide endless finishing solutions.
• 9/32″ Nip permits laminating and mounting on substrates up to 9/32″ thick.
Easy to Use
• Quick Notch system for gap adjustment and auto-grip hubs allow quick and easy replacement of roll films.
• Digital controls for speed, and includes a rear remote control and foot pedal for hands-free operation.
• Cross cutter permits simple cutoff as the laminated material exits the rear.
• The durable and sturdy frame construction and requires little assembly and minimal maintenance.
• Model has a compact design and comes with a dust cover to extend the life of the machine.
• The RSC-820CLS comes with a 1 year part & labor (Rollers 6 months) warranty.
Model Number: RSC-820CLS
Max. Laminating Width: 32 inch
Film Core Size: Auto Grip 2.25”, 3”
Film Thickness: 1-10 mil
Drive Motor: DC geared
Laminating Speed ft/min: 8.2
Mounting: 0.28 in. (7 mm)
Take-Up System: Chain link to main motor
Transport Type: 2 roller
Speed Control: Digital (9 settings)
Cold Lamination: Yes
Cross Cutter: Yes
Foot Pedal: Yes
Document Guides: Yes
Liner Take Up: Yes
Unit Depth (in.): 21
Unit Width (in.): 41
Unit Height (in.): 43
Unit Weight (lbs.): 154
Voltage: AC 120V / 60Hz
Consumption (Watts): 100W
Warranty: 1 year part & labor (Rollers 6 months)