55″ Cold Pressure Sensitive Wide Format Roll Lam. – RSC1402CWF
Call for Price
The compact design and features make the RSC-1402CWF laminator the ideal cold laminator for the Sign Shop. Combine this laminator with your 54 inch inkjet printer and you will be able to provide endless finishing solutions. It has a durable, sturdy frame construction and requires little assembly and minimal maintenance. The Included Front Roll Feed Assembly, ensures automatic roll to roll lamination is made simple. From lamination to mounting you can count on the RSC-1402CWF laminator to give you years of service and performance.
The RSC-1402CWF is a high quality, economically priced cold laminator specifically designed for users to easily and professionally finish wide format graphics. Built for safety and ease of use, this sturdy machine is perfect for laminating and mounting pressure-sensitive graphics up to 55” wide
Wide Format Laminating and Mounting
• The 55” wide entry is ideal for laminating and mounting wide format graphics.
• Combine with a 54” wide format inkjet printer to provide endless finishing solutions.
• 1” Nip permits laminating and mounting on substrates up to 1” thick.
Easy to Use
• Quick Notch system for gap adjustment and auto-grip hubs allow quick and easy replacement of roll films.
• Easy to use digital controls and webbing diagram on front.
• Stylish rear remote control with long cord and foot pedal for hands-free operation.
• Included front feeder & rear wind up assembly will wind up long runs of material after laminating helping to save time and prevent damage.
• Cross cutter permits simple cutoff as the laminated material exits the rear.
• Document guides for straight feeding of material.
• Built for safety and ease of use, this sturdy machine requires little assembly and minimal maintenance.
• Compact design with castors for easy movement around the workshop.
• The RSC-140CW has a 1 year manufacturer warranty for parts & labor (Rollers 6 months) .
Model Number: RSC-1402CWF
Max. Laminating Width: 55 inch
Film Core Size: Auto Grip 3”, (2.25” optional)
Film Thickness: 1-10 mil
Drive Motor: DC geared
Laminating Speed ft/min: 16.4
Mounting: Up to 1″
Take-Up System: Chain link to main motor
Transport Type: 2 roller
Speed Control: Digital (9 settings)
Cold Lamination: Yes
Cross Cutter: Yes
Remote Control: Yes
Foot Pedal: Yes
Document Guides: Yes
Rear Wind-Up Assembly: Included
Front Feeder Assembly: Included
Liner Take Up: Yes
Unit Depth (in.): 30
Unit Width (in.): 69
Unit Height (in.): 49
Unit Weight (lbs.): 408
Voltage: AC 120V / 60Hz
Consumption (Watts): 100W
Warranty: 1 year part & labor (Rollers 6 months)