55″ Cold Pressure Sensitive Roll Laminator RSC 1401CLTW
Call for Price
55″ Cold Pressure Sensitive Roll Laminator RSC1401CLTW The RSC-1401CLTW is an economical entry level laminator perfect for novice users entering the sign and print industry. Built for safety and ease of use, this lightweight and compact RSC-1401CLTW is perfect for laminating and mounting pressure-sensitive graphics up to 55” wide.
The RSC-1401CLTW is capable of producing both single sided cold lamination as well as mounting of display images. Combine this laminator with your 54 inch inkjet printer and you will be able to provide endless finishing solutions. The lightweight and compact construction and requires little assembly and minimal maintenance. From lamination to mounting you can count on the RSC-1401CLTW laminating machine to provide a stable platform for your entry into the sign and print industry.
Wide Format Laminating and Mounting
• Perfect for laminating and mounting pressure-sensitive graphics up to 55” wide.
• It’s compact design makes it ideal for graphic shops that have limited space.
• 5/8” Nip permits laminating and mounting on substrates up to 5/8” thick.
• Quick Notch system for gap adjustment and auto-grip hubs allow quick and easy roll replacement.
• Digital controls for speed, and includes a foot pedal for hands-free operation.
• The lightweight and compact frame construction and requires little assembly and minimal maintenance.
• The RSC-1401CLTW comes with a 1 year part & labor (Rollers 6 months) warranty.
Model Number: RSC-1401CLTW
Max. Laminating Width: 55 inch
Film Core Size: Auto Grip 2.25”, (3” optional)
Film Thickness: 2-20mil
Laminating Speed ft/min: 16.4
Adjustable Temperature: No
Take-Up System: Yes
Transport Type: 2 Roller
Speed Control: 9 settings
Cold Lamination: Yes
Foot Pedal: Yes
Document Guides: Yes
Liner Take Up: Yes
Unit Depth (in.): 22
Unit Width (in.): 67
Unit Height (in.): 43
Unit Weight (lbs.): 188
Crate Length (in.): 79
Crate Width (in.): 31
Crate Height (in.): 28
Crate Weight (lbs.): 221
Warranty: 12 months parts and labor