HP Latex 700 W Printer
Call for Price
Win high-value jobs, equipped with white ink, and sharpen your sustainability edge with HP Latex
Access white and produce the highest value jobs
• Extend your portfolio into high-margin stickers and window graphics with the whitest white.
• Print white without complexity—automatic recirculation and printhead cleaning reduce manual purging.
• Deliver vivid colors at high speed, get striking contrast using pure blacks, and expect sharp 4- point text.
• Choose from a wide application range covering banners/textiles/poster paper, canvas, wallpaper, and vinyl.
Beat your deadlines with smart, efficient printing
• Fast saturated color up to 334 ft²/hr outdoor, 226 ft²/hr indoor.
• Control print operations virtually anytime, anywhere with HP PrintOS tools, and grow with HP Learn trainings.
• Work fast processing reprints and multi-copy jobs with a smart front panel, and store up to 100 jobs.
• Enjoy fast and easy spindle-less loading and media access for rolls up to 121 lb (55 kg).
Sharpen your sustainability edge with HP Latex
• Innovative water-based HP Latex Inks—no HAPs , no required hazard warning labels, and odorless prints.
• Zero landfill—local outer carton recycling, free take-back of inner ink bag/printhead, HP Planet Partners.
• Choose from a wide range of compatible ecoconscious media.
• HP Latex prints are recyclable, returnable, or nonhazardous and safe for disposal.
1130 ft²/hr – Max Speed (1-pass)
334 ft²/hr – High Speed (4-pass) 2
26 ft²/hr – Production Fast (6-pass)
183 ft²/hr – Production Quality, Textiles and Backlits (8-pass)
172 ft²/hr – High Saturation (12-pass)
129 ft²/hr – High Saturation Backlits and Textiles (14-pass)
183 ft²/hr – White Spot (60%) 99 ft²/hr – White Overflood (60%)
32 ft²/hr – White Underflood (100%)
22 ft²/hr – 3 Layers Day & Night (160%)
Print resolution: Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
Ink types: Water-based HP Latex Inks
Ink cartridges: 9 (black, cyan, light cyan, light magenta, magenta, yellow, white, HP Latex Optimizer, HP Overcoat)
Cartridge size: 1 L
Printheads 8: 10 (2 cyan/black, 2 magenta/yellow, 2 light cyan/light magenta, 2 white, 1 HP Latex Optimizer, 1 HP Overcoat)
Long-term print-to-print repeatability: 95% of colors ≤ 1.5 dE2000
Handling: Roll feed, take-up reel, wiper roller , automatic horizontal cutter (for vinyl, banner and canvas , paperbased media, and film
Media types: Banners, self-adhesive vinyls, films, fabrics, papers, wall coverings, canvas, synthetics, mesh, textiles
Roll size: 10 to 64-in rolls (23 to 64-in rolls with full support)
Roll weight: 121 lb
Roll diameter: 9.8 in
Thickness: Up to 19.7 mil
Banners; Displays: Banners; Displays; Exhibition and event graphics; Exterior signage; Indoor posters; Interior decoration; Light boxes – film; Light boxes – paper; Murals; POP/POS; Posters; Textile; Vehicle graphics; Window graphics; Stickers
Interfaces: Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T)
DIMENSIONS (w x d x h)
Printer: 7 x 33.6 x 55.2 in
Shipping: 110.2 x 44.5 x 50 in
Operating area: 110 x 82.7 in
Printer: 589 lb
Shipping: 811.3 lb
WHAT’S IN THE BOX
HP Latex 700 W Printer, printheads, maintenance cartridge, printer stand, take-up reel, user maintenance kit, edge holders, quick reference guide, setup poster, documentation software, power cords, air purgers, 2-in spindle adaptor
Operating temperature: 59 to 86ºF
Operating humidity: 20 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
Sound pressure: 60 dB(A) (operating), 38 dB(A) (idle), <20 dB(A) (sleep)
Sound power: 7.8 B(A) (operating), 5.5 B(A) (idle), <3.5 B(A) (sleep)
Consumption: 1.5-2.6 kW (5 kW peak) (printing), 95 W (ready)
Requirements: voltage (auto ranging) 200-240 V two wires and PE; 50/60 Hz (±3 Hz); two power cords; 13 A max printer power cord; 9 A max curing power cord
Safety: IEC 60950-1+A1+A2 compliant; IEC 62368-1 compliant; USA and Canada (CSA listed); EU (LVD, EN 60950-1 and EN 62368-1 compliant); Russia, Belarus, and Kazakhstan (EAC); China (CCC)
Electromagnetic: Compliant with Class A requirements, including: USA (FCC rules), Canada (ICES), EU (EMC Directive), Australia and New Zealand (RCM), Japan (VCCI), Korea (KCC), China (CCC)
Environmental: ENERGY STAR®; RoHS (WEEE, EU, EAEU, China, Korea, India, Ukraine, Turkey); REACH; EPEAT Silver; OSHA; CE marking compliant; Meets AgBB criteria; French VOC A+; Greenguard Gold; UL Ecologo; ZDHC – Level 1