HP Stitch S300 Printer
Dye-sub printing and color matching made easy
Color made easy with HP SmartColor
• Confidently distribute jobs across your fleet with best-in-class color consistency from printer to printer.
• Get accurate colors over time, even as environmental conditions change, with the builtin spectrophotometer.
• Automatically detect when a color is out of gamut and get the closest visual match with PANTONE® emulation.
• Easily create color profiles in half the time , or use finished profiles from our cloud-based library.
A versatile, safe investment
• With a single device, print on both transfer paper and direct-to-fabric with great results.
• If you’ve got limited room, this front media loading printer can save you 30% floor space.
• Stay ready for production and avoid unexpected costs with preventive maintenance from HP Smart Services.
Rely on the complete solution from HP
• For your peace of mind, the printer, ink, media, and software are designed to work together perfectly.
• Get the print quality you expect with 1200 dpi resolution and the Smart Nozzle Compensation system.
• Reduce downtime and service costs. For the first time, you can replace the printheads yourself.
• Be always ready to print outstanding quality, and reduce manual interventions, with automatic maintenance.
62 m²/hr (665 ft²/hr) – Max Speed (2-pass)
34 m²/hr (365 ft²/hr)- Production (4-pass)
22 m²/hr (235 ft²/hr) – Quality (6-pass)
17 m²/hr (185 ft²/hr) – High Quality (8-pass)
Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi
HP Dye Sub Inks
4 (cyan, magenta, yellow, black)
4 HP Thermal Inkjet (2 cyan/black, 2 magenta/yellow)
Long-term print-to-print repeatability
Average <= 1 dE2000, 95% of colors <= 1.5 dE2000
Roll feed; Take-up reel; Automatic cutter (for transfer media)
Sublimation transfer papers, sublimation polyester fabrics, sublimation film
580 to 1625 mm rolls (23 to 64 in rolls)
42 kg (92.6 lb)
250 mm (9.8 in)
Up to 0.5 mm (19.7 mil)
Interior decoration; Fashion; Sportswear; Soft signage
Gigabit Ethernet (1000Base-T)
Dimensions (w x d x h)
2560 x 710 x 1380 mm (101 x 28 x 54 in)
2836 x 760 x 1248 mm (1116 x 30 x 49 in)
171 kg (377 lb)
280 kg (617 lb)
What’s in the box
HP Stitch S300 64-in Printer; printer stand; printheads; maintenance cartridge; 3-in spindle; take-up reel; edge
holders; user maintenance kit; quick reference guide; setup poster; power cords; HP Ergosoft RIP Color Edition;
15 to 30ºC (59 to 86ºF)
20 to 80% RH (non-condensing)
53 dB(A) (operating); 38 dB(A) (idle); < 16 dB(A) (sleep);
7.1 B(A) (operating);5.7 B(A) (idle); < 3.5 B(A) (sleep);
1 kW (printing); 80 W (ready); < 2 W (sleep)
Input voltage (auto ranging) 200-240 V (±10%) two wires and PE; 50/60 Hz (±3 Hz); one power cord; 13 A max
IEC 60950-1+A1+A2 compliant; USA and Canada (CSA listed)
Compliant with Class A requirements, including: USA (FCC rules), Canada (ICES)
ENERGY STAR®; WEEE; REACH; EPEAT; OSHA; CE marking compliant
One-year limited hardware warranty