65″ Heat Assist Top Roller Wide Format Roll Laminator RSC6500H
Call for Price
• 65” laminating width for wide format laminating
• Fast Laminating Speeds up to 28 ft./min.
• Unique FilmSaver system automatically senses when there is no media feeding into the rollers and slows down the rollers to save film
• High Quality silicon rubber rollers
• Easy to Use Digital Controls
• Handles Rolls of film and media up to 15″ diameter
• Mounting up to 2 inch thick
• Built-In front feeder and 2 rewinders (front and rear)
• Simple and easy to access controls and foot pedal for hands-free operation
• Heavy Duty Construction
RSC-6500H Product Brochure
The RSC-6500 laminator is a high quality, professional laminator with top roller heat assist capabilities are specifically designed for users to easily and professionally finish wide format graphics such as banners, signs, POP displays, trade-show graphics, posters, vehicle graphics, and much more.
Wide Format Laminating and Mounting
The 65” wide entry is ideal for laminating and mounting wide format graphics.
Combine with a wide format inkjet printer to provide endless finishing solutions.
2” Nip permits laminating and mounting on substrates up to 2” thick.
Easy to Use
Pressure Handle system for infinite adjustment possibilities and auto-grip hubs allow quick and easy replacement of roll films.
Digital controls for speed, and includes a rear remote control and foot pedal for hands-free operation.
The durable and sturdy frame construction and requires little assembly and minimal maintenance.
The RSC-6500 comes with a 1 year part & labor (Rollers 6 months) warranty.
Model Number: RSC-6500H
Max. Laminating Width: 65 inch
Film Core Size: No
Film Thickness: 1-10 mil
Drive Motor: DC geared
Warm-Up Time (min.): 10
Laminating Speed ft/min: 28
Adjustable Temperature: Digital up to 122 F
Mounting: Up to 2″
Take-Up System: Chain link to main motor
Transport Type: 2 Rollers
Speed Control: Digital (9 settings)
Cold Lamination: Yes
Cross Cutter: Yes
Remote Control: Yes
Foot Pedal: Yes
Side Slitters: No
Document Guides: Yes
Rear Wind-Up Assembly: Yes (Included)
Front Feeder Assembly: Yes (Included)
Liner Take Up: Yes
Unit Depth (in.): 39
Unit Width (in.): 87
Unit Height (in.): 55
Unit Weight (lbs.): 750
Voltage: AC 120V / 60Hz
Consumption (Watts): 1450W
Warranty: 1 year part & labor (Rollers 6 months)