- Available in 32”, 43”, 54” and 64” with print speeds up to 605 SqFt/Hr
- Choice of eco-solvent ink or dye-sublimation ink sets
- Eco-solvent: 8 color options including Silver, White, Orange and Light Black inks
- Dye-sublimation: 6 color options including Light Blue and Light Magenta inks
- Optional economical 2-liter bulk ink system for long running jobs
- Even ink drying with three-way intelligent heater
- RIP software RasterLink6 included
Mimaki CJV150-160/64″ Printer
Exceptional Output To Meet Your Needs
These machines are the perfect cost-effective solution. Use eco-solvent or dye-sublimation inks to produce anything that fits your workflow. Plus, its precision cutting capabilities allow you to deliver custom and short-run items like labels, T-shirt transfers or package prototypes.
Available on backorder
SKU: CJV150-160 Categories: Dye Sublimation, Solvent
|Dimensions||77 × 28 × 55 in|
You may also like…
Mimaki SS21 Ink 2000cc
Mimaki SS21 is a fast drying solvent ink with superior adhesion to media, paired with a brilliant color reproduction for high speed printing. Mimaki SS21 ink has can be used for printing on various types of media with high scratch resistance characteristics.
Mimaki SS21 Ink 440cc
Mimaki SS21 ink is a fast drying solvent ink with superior adhesion to media, paired with a brilliant colour reproduction for high speed printing.Light black allows for deeper dimensional monochromatic and grayscale imaging. The addition of Orange ink widens the color gamut for better accuracy in the color reproduction of food and solid PANTONE colors.
Mimaki ES3 Ink 440cc
Excellent weatherability and rub-fastness! The standard ink for beautiful indoor and outdoor signage.
Mimaki SB54 Ink 440cc