Silver ink creates high-value-added printing
- Newly developed SS21 silver ink delivers brilliant print results.
- The metallic color collection contains 648 colors.
Orange and light black inks ensure faithful color representation
- SS21 orange ink is suitable for representing the vibrancy of fresh foods as well as corporate color palettes.
- SS21 light black ink reproduces highly accurate grayscale printing with no unexpected color shifts and smooth grayscale gradation without tone-jump.
Mimaki’s superior print-image quality control technology
- Highly reliable inkjet technology optimizes waveform to achieve the precise placement of the ink droplets onto media.
- Three-way intelligent heater system optimizes the ink droplets size.
MAPS3 reduces banding and uneven color printing.
Versatile print and cut functions
- The continuous register mark detection function enables the continuous cutting of a whole roll of media while simultaneously taking up unrolled media.
- The over-cut and corner-cut functions ensure clearly cut edges with no residues.
- The segment correction function facilitates precision cutting over longer-length prints.
- The cut-and-print function averts printing problems by cutting the media prior to printing.