FC9000 Series Cutters Brochure
- Save time and reduce the chance of production errors by using barcodes to automatically process multiple jobs at the touch of a button.
- DataLink supports any combination of RIP software & printer in addition to included Cutting Master 4 and Graphtec Pro Studio software.
- The FC9000 detects barcode-linked cutting data from the operator’s PC or USB flash memory, opens the correct file, sets the cutting conditions, and starts cutting automatically.
UNRIVALED PRINT / CUT ACCURACY
- Graphtec’s Advanced Registration Mark Sensing technology delivers precise Print / Cut results in addition to efficiency boosting features.
- The new white LED sensor and improved search algorithm accurately read registration marks printed from any printer onto a large variety of media types including high gloss, metallic, glitter, and high intensity reflective.
HEAVY DUTY CUTTING
- No flatbed? No problem.
- A re-engineered feeding system has greatly enhanced the cutting capabilities of thin and thick media types.
- Add additional push rollers for increased precision when cutting heavy, rigid materials such as magnet, rubber, and diamond-grade high intensity reflective. Three pressure settings ensure strong media hold-down without leaving track marks.
CONTOUR &DIE CUT
- Separate tool positions for contour and die cutting ensures the longevity of your blades and cutting strip when creating decals and graphics that are effortlessly popped out of sheet and roll media.
- The Optional Take-up Reel boosts production efficiency by automatically winding rolls of media up to 65 feet long with equipped infrared sensor.
- Compatible with the FC9000-140 and FC9000-160.