Mactac IMAGin STX1528
Adhesive Type: Permanent Solvent Acrylic Brand Name: IMAGin Color: White Films: Stabilized White T/C PE StreetTRAX is an up to 1 year, 13.5 mil, non-skid, printable, clear grit coated outdoor stabilized white film. This product is designed for the production of outdoor sidewalk and parking lot ‘floor’ graphics. StreetTRAX is designed to be directly printed onto the grit coated surface with Solvent, eco-solvent, UV, UV-gel and latex inkjet printing. The product is coated on one side with 2 mils of an aggressive, permanent, pressure sensitive adhesive that bonds extremely well to flat or slightly rough surfaces like concrete and asphalt.
Mactac PermaFlex IP6000 Lustex
The PermaFlex overlaminating films is a family of relatively thick films that are coated with pressure sensitive adhesive on one side. These unique films can be laminated to either one or both sides of photographic prints, transparencies and digital images (inkjet, electrostatic, and thermal) to impart protection, surface texture and enough rigidity to eliminate the need for mounting to traditional flat substrates in many applications. These laminates also retain enough flexibility to allow images to be used in non-flat configurations such as on cylindrical displays. This feature also permits the laminates to be rolled for easy shipping or storage. IP6000 is a 15-mil film with a special “Lustex” surface. The low gloss texture helps eliminate glare and provides a very unique and pleasing viewing surface. This product can be used as an overlaminate for indoor as well as outdoor applications. IP6000 not only provides protection from abrasion and moisture, it also helps retard color fade caused by ultra violet (UV) light exposure. IP6000 exceeds industry standards for slip resistance, when tested according to ASTM D2047
MacTac REBEL Multi-Print Media
REBEL Multi-Print Media Designed with our customers in mind, REBEL does it all....and then some. - Printability - REBEL can be printed on multiple print platforms, including:
- UV, UV gel and solvent screen printing
- UV inkjet, flexo and offset printing
- Solvent, eco-solvent, latex printing
- Jetrion printing
- Thermal transfer printing
MACmark Glass Décor 700
60" x 164' MACal Glass Décor 700 series are translucent vinyl films for decoration of glass windows, mirrors or doors for an etched, frosted or sandblasted look. Use Glass Décor for privacy offices and meeting rooms. If you want a printed graphic, use the Bfree Window Graphics products. Share
54″ x 150′ Mactac StreetRAP PSA Vinyl
Adhesive Category: High Tack Adhesive Type: Permanent BlendBrand: IMAGinBrand Name: IMAGinColor: White Dimensions: 54" x 150' IMAGin StreetRap is a 4.0 mil print media film designed for short-term outdoor sidewalk graphic applications on concrete, asphalt and other smooth to moderatly textured surfaces.
Mactac Rough Rap Wall Graphics
RoughRAP RR100 is a 2.0-mil soft white gloss, highly conformable, cast PVC film optimized ink jet printing. The product is coated on one side with a high tack, permanent, opaque, acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive and supplied with a 90# polycoated 2-side release liner for excellent lay-flat. RR100 is specifically designed for direct application onto moderately textured exterior and interior brick walls for an astonishing visual effect! Use of an overlaminate will extend the life of the graphic and allow for easier handling during install and de-install.
- WV139 is a 6 mil soft white vinyl film with black reverse side and 70% print surface and 30% open area with a 1.4 mm hole diameter for one-way visibility. The product is coated on one side with a removable, clear, acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive and supplied with a 6 mil paper release liner. WV139 is designed for solvent based, ink jet printing for window graphics viewed from one side and “see-through” from the other side.
- WP129 is a promotional 6-mil soft white vinyl film, coated with a black semi-permanent adhesive and a 60/40 perforation with a 1.6 mm hole diameter and 2.4 mm between holes for one-way visibility. The product is supplied with an 86# stable white kraft liner. WP129 is designed for solvent and eco-solvent ink jet printing for window graphics viewed from one side and “see-through” from the other side.
- WV159 is an 8-mil soft white vinyl film with black reverse side and 50% perforated with a 1.5 mm hole diameter for one-way visibility. The product is coated on one side with a semi-permanent, clear, acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive and supplied with a 7-mil film release liner with a clear back laminate. WV159 is designed for solvent based, ink jet printing for window graphics viewed from one side and “see-through” from the other side.
Mactac PERMACOLOR RAYZor Cast Vinyl Laminate
Mactac MACmark 9700 PRO Translucent
48" x 164' MACal 9700 Pro™ translucent films provide high quality results for lightbox applications, allowing to create signs that stand out from the crowd with memorizing visual impact at any time of the day or night. These soft films are translucent when backlit - for truly vibrant colours - and opaque during daytime so that the signage continues to look good and colorful. High performance from start to finish includes uniform colour reproduction - and you can choose from 31 different colours plus two light diffusion films. A durable permanent acrylic adhesive also ensures very good wet-out for extra clarity. MACal 9700 Pro™ Series is suitable up to 7 years outdoor applications*.
IMAGin B-free GRUV Slide-able Vehicle Wrap
GVC929v2BFD is a 2.0 mil gloss white, soft cast PVC film designed for ink jet printing. The product is coated on one side with a Slide-able and repositionable yet quick building, opaque permanent, acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive with air egress technology and supplied with a 90# polycoated liner. GVC929v2BFD is designed for use by experienced applicators for long-term outdoor, vehicle markings on flat, curved, complex and riveted surfaces. Including: vehicle wraps, fleet wraps and bus wraps. Use of the correct overlaminate, RAYZor LF3648G gloss, or LF3638 matte will extend the life of the graphic. This product is NOT intended for small cut lettering applications and small intricate or narrow graphic decals, interior drywall murals, or wet application installation methods.
IMAGin Bfree Frosted Bubble Free Window Film
IMAGin Bfree Frosted allows for the increased speed of dry application on windows with no air bubbles. Always install with a soft felt sleeve or squeegee using light, even pressure. Intended for printed and unprinted window graphics, privacy screening and internally illuminated signs. If using wet method of application, please use MACmark Glass Décor 700 Series. NOTICE: Frosted V1 and V2 are a close match but you may notice a difference if butted together. V1 will be available until inventory is gone. Check with Customer Service about V1 availability.
Mactac PermaGard SAG Series Anti-Graffiti Films
The PermaGard SAG Series of Superior Anti-Graffiti and window protection films are a family of pressure sensitive adhesive coated, optically clear, overlaminating films that are available in ‘good, better, best’ quality options.
- SAG 38 (‘good’ option) is a 1.5 mil high gloss and ultra-clear, durable polyester face with excellent graffiti, and UV protection. It has an optically clear, acrylic, pressure sensitive adhesive protected by a 1.5 mil smooth PET film release liner.
- SAG 38 can be laminated to photographic prints, transparencies, latex, solvent-, eco-solvent, water-based and UV inkjet prints, and UV screen printed images to impart superior protection for your graphics from graffiti, light abrasion, UV light degradation, dirt, moisture and many other potentially damaging effects in both indoor and outdoor environments.
- SAG 38 has perfect optical clarity due to its film liner and therefore can be used as an inexpensive overlaminate for perforated window films.
- SAG 38 also increases the impact resistance of windows. (Note: For safety reasons (emergency exits), it is important to keep some windows unprotected). SAG 38 can be wet applied directly to windows and mirrors or first laminated to a pressure sensitive print media and then applied onto flat surfaces.
- SAG 38 has good solvent resistance, so if tagged, the graffiti can be easily cleaned off using most commercially available graffiti removing cleaners which do not contain grit without damaging the graphic.
Mactac PERMACOLOR GeminiXT Mounting Film
PERMACOLOR Gemini XT is a general purpose, double coated, aggressive rubber-based adhesive mounting film. Featuring a clear/opaque polyester carrier, self wound with a white polycoated paper liner.
Mactac PermaPrint Mounting Film
Adhesive Type: Permanent/Permanent Acrylic Brand: PERMACOLOR Brand Name: PERMACOLOR Carrier: Polypropylene (PP) Color: White PERMACOLOR PermaPrint is a white opaque double coated mounting film, designed for back-mounting photographic and digital prints to a wide variety of substrates.
MacTac PERMACOLOR ColorTrans
PERMACOLOR ColorTrans is an optically clear face mounting or 2nd surface mounting film with a permanent acrylic adhesive on 1st side, and an acrylic removable adhesive on the field side.
Mactac PF6300 Series Overlaminating Films
PF6300 is a 5-mil clear PVC film with a lustre textured finish to eliminate glare and provide a very unique and pleasing viewing surface. This product can be used as an overlaminate for indoor and outdoor applications and wets out perfectly when used over UV inkjet and screen printed images. PF6300 not only provides protection from abrasion and moisture, it also helps retard color fade caused by ultra violet (UV) light exposure. PF6300 can also be used as a Floor Graphic laminate. It exceeds industry standards for slip resistance, when tested according BS7976-2.
WallCHALKER transforms any surface into a real blackboard ! WallCHALKER™ film is very easy to cut: the screen can be any shape, any size to showcase your message and to catch attention. Its grainy finish is particularly suitable for writing with solid chalk as well as with liquid chalk markers. The film can be cleaned very easily using a damp cloth. Easy to apply because of its 120μm thickness, WallCHALKER film has a high performance, removable adhesive which leaves no residue on the substrate after removal (up to 2 years).
54″ x 150′ IMAGin B-free GRUV
GV729v2BFD Pro is a 2.1-mil soft white gloss, highly conformable, super calendared PVC film designed for solvent-based ink jet printing. The product is coated on one side with repositionable yet permanent, opaque, acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive with air egress technology and supplied with an 80# polycoated 2-side release liner. GV729v2BFD is designed for partial vehicle wraps and for long term indoor and outdoor advertising on flat to complex curved surfaces. Use of RAYZor® and ColorGard™ overlaminates will extend the life of the graphic. This product is NOT intended for small cut lettering applications, small intricate or narrow graphic decals, interior drywall murals, or wet application methods for installation.
Mactac Simply Sustainable PET/PP Films
Simply Sustainable™ product line is PVC-free and consists of polyester (PET) and polypropylene (PP) films that meet current regulatory standards of the U.S. Consumer Product Safety and Improvement Act (CPSIA). Select option for product descriptions*
MacTac PERMACOLOR PermaGard Shield
Get peace of mind with PermaGard® Shield™ antimicrobial films. Designed to help protect high-touch areas and graphic images. Innovative antimicrobial adhesive films can be used in a vast number of applications, including:
- Keypads/touch screens
- Office environments; i.e. clear safety barriers, high-touch areas
- Gyms and schools
- Kiosks and ATMs
- Countertop and point-of-purchase (POP) displays
- Entertainment venues; i.e. casinos, museums, sports venues, theme parks
- Public transit stations/transportation (bus, train, etc.) and airport/plane/airline safety
- Public restrooms and other public settings
- Healthcare and retail settings
- Distribution center
- Multi-family housing
- Graphic protection; i.e. inkjet prints, screenprints, photographic prints, transparencies
Mactac LUV 800 Series Overlaminating Films
The LUV 8000 Series overlaminating films are a family of high performance pressure sensitive adhesive coated, clear overlaminating films designed to be laminated to:
- Photographic prints
- UV and Solvent screen printed images
- Solvent and eco-solvent inkjet prints
- HP Latex inkjet prints UV inkjet prints*
- Water-based inkjet prints Canon UVgel 356 prints
PermaGard 1mil High Gloss Dry Erase
Adhesive Type: Permanent Acrylic Brand: PERMACOLOR Brand Name: PERMACOLOR Color: Optically Clear Films: Polyester (PET) PERMACOLOR PermaGard high gloss dry-erase laminate. Turn any graphic into an interactive dry-erase piece.
Mactac IMAGin JDT429 Digitrans
JDT429 Digitrans is a 3.5-mil soft white gloss, calendared PVC film designed for solvent-based ink jet printing. The product is coated on one side with a semi-permanent, black opaque, acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive and supplied with a 74# Kraft liner. JDT429 is specifically designed for short-term outdoor mobile advertising on flat to slightly curved surfaces.
Mactac PERMACOLOR TL2000 High Gloss
Permacolor thermal overlaminating films are high quality, low temperature, heat activated films designed for the overlamination and encapsulation of graphic images. Permacolor protects the image from harmful ultra-violet (UV) light, moisture, dirt, oils and other potential contaminants. The use of Permacolor on one or two sides lends body to the image for easier handling and display. TL2000 Series is a family of clear, glossy PET films with a heat activated, polymeric adhesive on one side. The use of TL2000 lends depth and vibrancy to underlying images. Stiffness of the laminated image will vary with the Permacolor thickness selected as well as whether or not it is used on both sides. The thicker products provide maximum protection.